Why Weight Loss Exercises Aren’t Helping You Lose Your Belly Fat
Doing lots of weight loss exercises and sticking to a strict diet is not always a sure-fire strategy to losing belly fat. They will get you desirable results on the scale, but chances are, the belly fat won't budge.
There are many reasons why belly fat is so darn stubborn -
For starters, older people burn fewer calories compared to the younger folk. The body gradually slows down the rate of your metabolism, which results in a fat buildup even if your eating habits are not that bad.
Not only that, but women may also gain weight after menopause due to hormonal issues.
Picking an exercise routine may also seem like a no-brainer, but people often do the wrong exercises and expect to burn belly fat. But it doesn’t work that way. Fortunately, those exercises count as part of a cardio workout. So the ideal workout should be a combination of cardiovascular and strength training to avoid losing too much weight “suddenly.”
Another common issue that may stand between you and a flat tummy would be skimping on sleep. Several studies have revealed that people who sleep less than five hours a day have more chances of gaining weight than those who get seven hours of sleep regularly.
Are there alternatives to belly exercises?
Sure. There are non-surgical solutions of losing weight out there.
With these methods, you don’t need downtime or pain medication.
Some examples include:
- CoolTech – Boasting of a 90% satisfaction rate, this fat burning tech helps people lose stubborn weight on any part of the body. It uses the cryolipolysis process which is basically controlled freezing of fat cells. And it requires up to four weeks to see any visible results.
- LPG – Created by the same company behind Lipomassage, this fat releasing tech is painless, relaxing and highly effective. The treatment has 20 sessions in total, but the results are visible after six treatments. With LPG, you'll be getting a massage that increases blood flow, treats cellulite and releases fat along with toxins in every session. But the treatment works well for people who combine it with a low carb diet and regular exercise.
To learn more about our slimming packages in Dubai, call us on 04 343 7987 and speak to our slimming expert.
We can create a custom slimming program for you to help you achieve your goals, using the right techniques and the best non-invasive technology available.
Most Popular Posts
- How Cavitation Removes Fat And Aids Your Body Slimming Goals
- Find Out Exactly How LPG Helps In Shaping Your Body
- Benefits of a Lymphatic Drainage Massage – And How It Can Help You Lose Weight
- How to Choose the Right Fat Reduction Technique for your Body
- Your Guide To Fat Freezing (Cryolipolysis) in Dubai
MAKE A BOOKING
SlimSpa is the oldest specialized slimming center for women in Dubai, and has been operating for over 18 years on the heart of Sheikh Zayed Road, in Al Attar Tower.
We're proud to have been featured in publications such as OK! Middle East, InStyle, Connector and more over the years.
At SlimSpa, we combine the highest standard of slimming technology (only UK & US machines) with qualified expertise to help all our clients get their desired results.
To come in for a consultation, feel free to get in touch!
Many women spend years of their lives trying to achieve the perfect body, and this journey can often be disappointing, despite trying different techniques of diets and exercise.
We, at SlimSpa, are here to tell you that it is possible to have the body that you have always dreamed of and we're here to help you achieve your dream.
SlimSpa is a ladies-only spa based in the Al Attar Tower in Dubai. We specialise in using non-invasive fat removal techniques that offer incredible results with minimal recovery time. SlimSpa boasts over 18 years of experience and possesses the most up-to-date technology and state-of-the-art machines, all procured and made by the top brands in USA and UK.